Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Projects

Today I was going through photos to put in a collage for Melissa'a new office. Mostly landscapes for the collage but going through a major box of cd,dvds of collected images can be tough. I ran across some images that I scanned a couple of years ago for a family project I was working on. I thought it would be good to get these older images into a digital format before they were gone forever. Some of the images already suffer from decay.


This is an image of me from the 4th grade. You can see that over the years it has had something spilled on it and had a chemical reaction. I have a fair amount of pictures of my family over the years that have been scanned. As a photographer, I felt compelled to sit down and do it. It did not take long and was fun to do.

No comments: