Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Acadia National Park







Last Week I got to visit Acadia national Park. I can't wait to go back. I feel I need to explore further. I think I need a bike so Melissa and I can explore the carriage roads. They allow horses on the trails that Rockefeller built but I don't want to invest in some ol' nag. I would rather save money for another camera.







Of course it was foggy. After we thought the Fog had burnt off in another part a half mile from the beach. Ethan and I headed to the beach. It was cold down there and still plenty foggy. I went from being hot and sweaty to wishing I had Mr. Roger's sweater in about 10 minutes. Another great thing was getting there at high tide. I must admit I was surprised at the amount of traffic that increased while I was at the beach. Well it was the on a weekday before the 4th of July and I recommend getting there early for a good parking spot at Sand Beach.




The smell of salt air is great.

No comments: