Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Barn Door





This Log caught my eye earlier this week.









For the longest time I have driven by a barn with a Native American depicted on the door. I thought it looked like a classic Indian Motorcycle brand. I have not seen anything like it in their archives for brands. I am not sure who put it there but the simplistic of it is great. I have been sitting on the image so to speak for a couple weeks until I could get a black and white image of it. I took several digitals of it but could not wait to see the grain that only silver could produce.










Jordan Park, Portage County, WI


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dean, The Native American Indian Head image is a simplistic Pontiac Logo from way back. See http://www.manitobapontiac.com/Images/Pontiac%20Membership%20Indian%20Head%20Logo.jpg
Don

Dean Baker said...

Thanks Don. I was going to pick your brain about it sooner or later.