Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow Day



I finally got the driveway clear before the next snow and cold temperatures hit. I thought I was prepared for the snow. Earlier this season I bought a used snowblower. I had to put a fuel shut off valve on it and change the oil. So last Tuesday night just as the snow was starting to come down I brought the blower out of our shed to the garage. before I could get it into the garage the chain broke. So I went to the local hardware store and picked up a chain. Great. Eleven bucks for the chain and twenty-three dollars for the tool to make the chain the right size.


It is great that Ethan is here. I put him to work clearing the driveway. After the snow, we were greeted with sub-zero temps. Ice melt only works when it is so cold.



The view from our backyard. At least I don't have to worry about mowing for a couple of months.


No comments: