Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Most Played


This is what is on my Ipod's top25 most played. When I thought about posting this I thought I would be making excuses for Prince being on there. Thank God. Some how I've managed to listen to enough to Barry Manilow to kick him off the list. Even though this is pretty accurate there are a couple of songs I've been listening to that were not on there. frickin Ipods.

My Top 25 Most Played

The Band/The Weight
Ry Cooder/ I Am a Pilgrim
Bob Dylan/ Lay Lady Lay
Warren Zevon/ Lawyers, Gun, and Money
John Mellencamp version/30 Days In The Hole
Little Feat/ Willin
The Rolling Stones/ Moonlight Mile
Chicago/ Old Days
John Mellencamp/ Close Enough
The Band/ Long Black Veil
Bob Dylan/ Girl From The North Country
Pink Floyd/ Great Gig In The Sky
Levon Helm/ The Mountain
Yo-Yo Ma(Appalachian Waltz) Butterfly’s Day Out
Bill Withers/ Ain’t No Sunshine When She’s Gone
Edgar Myer/ Short Trip Home
Ramblin Jack Elliott/ Tennessee Stud
Smashing Pumkins/1979
Maria Muldaur/ Don’t You Feel My Thigh
The Band/ Up on Cripple Creek
Bob Dylan/ Tonight I’ll Be Staying Here With You
The Clash/ Train In Vain
Creedence Clearwater Revival/ Lookin Out My Back Door
Neil Young/ Helpless.

No comments: