Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Automatic Rewind.

 Tourist.

Today, as I looked through some images for a project Melissa was working on, I thought I should post some of them. I decided to start in 2008 and work back to 2005. The first image was taken in September of 2008. It was taken at the Barrens along the Kenduskaeg stream in Bangor, Maine .







This Image taken on an early morning in 2007,  along the Rocky Mountain Front in Alberta, Canada. Wagons West. It conjures up a time not too long ago when  settlers or travelers may have gazed upon what lied ahead.





Glacier National Park, June, 2006. This image I took on the west side of the park just off the Going to the Sun Road. The bridge got wiped out a couple of years ago from flooding.





 Norris Geyser Basin,Yellowstone National Park, August, 2005. This image somehow stayed under the radar until last year. I had gone back to review some images and was thrilled when I came  upon it. As I looked at my shoot from that trip I remembered that we woke early one morning to do some hiking on the trails. Looking back, today I am glad  What a treat it was to smell the sulfur and feel the warm water as it sprayed us as we walked by.

No comments: