Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ground Hog Day

It sure has been cold lately.The same snow that fell in December remains. Some days are colder than others but spring must surely be around the corner. Davenport's engine would just grunt when I tried to start it. So,I had to charge its battery. Having a dead battery in the winter, is not a good situation to be in.




This time of year the sun seems to hang low in the southern horizon. A major winter storm passed to the south of us in the last 24 hrs.The storm was big enough to make national news with blizzard warnings in many states. We got very little snow as The system brushed by. I have taken many pictures within a couple miles of where I made this image today in western portage county. I just find it interesting place.


 Punxsutawney Phil did not see his shadow today. I can see why.


No comments: