Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Light Tight Box

My camera is slowly dying. As I make exposures I get an error message, the shutter makes an odd sound. After doing some research on the internet, I found that the problem is supposed to be the contacts from the lens to the body of the camera. I have cleaned the contacts in the past but the symptoms always reoccour.
This problem  has happened at the most inoppourtune times. I bought the camera back in 2004. Five years is a long time for a digital camera to last. I believe, I have even made mention of its fits this in earlier posts.



A nod to the gods?


Yeah, to the gods. That he is fallible. That perfection is unobtainable. And now the wait begins shifting the exposure dial back to the left, pulled by the powers inside the earth. It's alive, this image! A living sculpture and down through contact, always down, striking the shutter gently but, with character. A tuning fork goes off in your heart. Such a pure feeling is the well-exposed image.

No comments: